Massage Oil - Revitalizing
Massage Oil - Revitalizing
Discover the benefits of our five effective essential oils that help the body cleanse, repair and revitalize!
This massage oil is specially formulated to help the connective tissue and the lymphatic system to be cleansed of toxins, while also reducing swelling and fluid accumulation. With increased blood circulation, this oil contributes to a healthy and vital body.
Use it as a body oil to benefit from its cleansing effects or massage it directly on the lymph nodes for a more direct and intensive treatment. You can also use it on affected areas such as swollen legs to reduce swelling and improve blood circulation.
We have carefully selected and combined the best and most effective essential oils to create a high quality product that will give you the results you are looking for. Our massage oil is made from high quality ingredients and is gentle enough to use on all skin types.
So let our massage oil help you cleanse, repair and revitalize your body.
Essential oils in Massage Oil - Revitalizing
Cedar: Is effective in draining and stimulating the lymph.
Grapefruit: Are purified and counteract fluid accumulation in the connective tissue, stimulate the lymph and blood circulation.
Geranium: Balances the hormonal system and has cell renewal properties for the skin, and is hydrating.
Ginger: Increases circulation, relieves swelling and inhibits inflammation.
Juniper: Is detoxifying and cleansing for the whole body. It is diuretic and therefore helps against cellulite and to clean the connective tissue and lymph.
The product is vegan friendly.
A simple lymphatic massage with massage oil, such as Revitalizing, can be performed with the following steps:
1. Preparation: Make sure you have a comfortable and relaxed environment for the massage. You can use a soft mattress or a comfortable chair. Also place a towel or two under the part of the body you want to massage to protect the surface.
2. Apply Oil: Pour a few drops of the Revitalizing Massage Oil into your hands and rub them together to warm the oil. Then apply a thin layer of the oil to the desired part of the body that you want to massage. The oil helps reduce friction and makes the massage smoother.
3. Drainage: Begin the massage with drainage techniques to stimulate the lymphatic system. Use light and gentle movements with your hands to follow the direction of the lymphatic vessels. You can start at the neck and work down the neck, shoulders and arms. Be careful to avoid strong pressure or pulling on the skin.
4. Circular movements: Continue the massage with circular movements. Use your fingers, palms or knuckles to make small circular movements on the skin. Focus on areas of increased lymph flow, such as the groin, armpits and back of the knees. Be sure to be careful and avoid applying too much pressure.
5. Repeat and finish: Repeat drainage and circular movements on different parts of the body that you want to massage. Continue massaging for about 10-15 minutes or as long as you find comfortable. End the massage by lightly stroking the skin to relax and soothe the area.
Remember that lymphatic massage is a gentle and gentle form of massage that aims to stimulate the lymphatic system and promote circulation. If you have any health problems or are unsure whether you should perform a lymphatic massage, it is recommended that you consult a massage therapist or healthcare professional before starting.