THIS IS A SUMMER MUST HAVE!
Salt scrub for the body, hands and feet.
Now it was time for the launch of a lovely body scrub with Himlaya salt and Epsom salt, it adds minerals and magnesium to the skin, so you can be sure that the skin will thank you!
Enriched with coconut oil and lovely rosehip seed oil. As most people know, rose hips are a fantastic source of vitamin C but also contain carotene, alpha-linolenic acid and retinoic acid (vitamin A acid). Retinoic acid is a breakdown product of vitamin-A and occurs in rosehip seed oil. Retinoic acid has long been used in skin care against acne and sun-damaged skin and also has well-documented effects on fine lines, pigment spots and other signs of aging on the skin as the substance goes right down to the subcutaneous tissue.
Salt scrub is great for the body but also a savior for dry hands and feet.
Smells wonderful of orange that takes you straight to a sunny beach even on a rainy day at home in the bathroom.
Use on body, hands and feet. (Not in the face)
- Apply to clean skin, take a small amount of the scrub in your hands. Use a spatula or a clean spoon to scoop up the amount you need, or clean fingers.
- Distribute the scrub between your palms and gently massage the scrub in circular motions on the skin, focusing on dry areas that need extra exfoliation. Remember NOT to exfoliate already sensitive/thin skin.
- Give yourself a moment of relaxation, enjoy and take deep breaths while you take care of yourself.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove all salt from the skin. You will notice that your skin is left very soft and hydrated. Dry gently with a towel.
- We recommend that you encapsulate the moisture in the skin by applying a body oil after use.
- Repeat as needed and remember to use the salt scrub on dry areas only.
- Salt scrub is also perfect for you with dry feet or if you want to freshen up your feet during the summer if you go barefoot. Gives a lovely clean and soft feeling to your feet. Feel free to fill up a foot bath and use the scrub after a while in the bath.
Please store in a cool place, below +25°C that is protected from direct sunlight.
Try it and be delighted! - We wish you a pleasant summer at I'M 💚